The Sparkmesh logos and other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by Sparkmesh and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
The Content available through the Service is the property of Sparkmesh or its Content Providers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Content received through the Service may be accessed for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You acknowledge that Sparkmesh retains exclusive ownership of the Service and all intellectual property rights associated therewith. The Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, you are not granted any rights or license to patents, copyrights, trade secrets or trademarks with respect to the Service or the Content, and Sparkmesh reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder.
You may not do the following:
- Frame or mirror any part of the Service without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Content.
- Copy, reproduce, transfer or access (except as expressly authorized by this Agreement), re-license, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, publish, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, redistribute, modify, create derivative works from, capture or store in any physical media, market, rent, sell, lease, sublicense, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, the Service or any related software.
- Use any robot, spider, rover, scraper, offline readers, site search/retrieval applications or any other data mining technology or automatic or manual process, system or software to monitor, cache, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute the Content (except as may be a result of standard search engine or internet browser usage) or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service, without the express prior written consent of Sparkmesh.
- Bypass any measures Sparkmesh may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
You shall promptly notify Sparkmesh in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement of the Service or any Content or Sparkmesh’s patent, copyright, trade secret, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. Except as expressly provided for herein, any copy or use of any portion of the Service shall constitute an act of copyright infringement and a breach of this Agreement. Furthermore, Sparkmesh may in its sole discretion pursue any other available rights or remedies at law or in equity for a violation of this Agreement or such copyright infringement.